When working with people or clients that speak different languages, there is a need to be able to perform multiple language translation simultaneously. Organizations are trying to communicate with a diverse group at the same time. Having colleagues and customers in multiple countries requires a tool that allows you to communicate with them effectively. Multiple languages translation software and tools must be able to consider the context in which the word is used and provide an adequate translation.
Most multiple languages translation software allows you to:
- Conveniently get results of multiple languages translated from one text at once. You don’t have to navigate between apps and software. One translating tool is enough to provide you with the search results you need all at once.
- Save past searches so you can visit your storage for usage at a later date. You shouldn’t have to repeat the same words or texts. You should be able to recollect past searches and make use of them again.
- Directly copy the answer to your clipboard to paste elsewhere.
There are many translation tools and software online and some of them are:
- Translatr: This is an online multiple languages translation platform. It allows you to convert text, phrases and whole paragraphs into multiple languages. It is mostly used by students and organizations that need to convert short paragraphs into multiple languages. You can’t use transltr for whole articles or documents. You simply have to type in or paste the source language, select the languages you want and immediately, you get translations in multiple languages.
- LEC’s multilingual translation: This platform allows you to translate 21 different languages. It is easy to navigate. It is also very economical. You can translate into French, Dutch, Chinese, Russian, Spain, Ukrainian and many more. There are also different offers available so you simply subscribe for the one that suits you best.
- Duolingo: Duolingo also offers you multiple languages translation. It is quite easy and convenient to use and navigate.
- SYSTRAN’s multilingual translation software: This software translates a large amount of data at a high speed. It can be used to translate emails, documents, messages, websites, presentation, user guides, marketing collateral, among others. For a low cost, you are guaranteed of high-quality multilingual translation. Using SYSTRAN, you are better able to connect with a large crowd and pass valuable information.
- Ginger: On Ginger, translation becomes easier. You can have multiple languages translations in over 40 languages including German, Spanish, Japan, French, among others. Download is free and the platform is easy to navigate and interpret.
- Memoq: On memoq, you either select to translate one language or multiple languages. You can easily translate words and phrases and even have them stored for future references. There is also regular upgrade so you can be sure of high-quality translations.
Using multiple languages translation saves you time and cost of installing one software per language. You can easily get multiple results and use them immediately. You are better able to connect to a larger and international crowd without having to deal with language barriers and difficulties.