Do you have a major language course and you need to translate your English write-up to another language?
Maybe you are a businessman who needs to convert certain documents to other documents. Translating from English can actually be made easy with the various translation tools available.
The translation process can be daunting and really stressful and these translation tools help make your work easier and translation more efficient and top notch.
Here are some tools that help you translate from English to other languages:
- Linguee: This is a basic translation tool that offers you a combination of a dictionary coupled with a search engine. It allows you to check for bilingual words and check for contextual meanings. It also allows you to check for meanings in relation to context. It goes beyond direct translation and also considers origin, root and cultural relations.
- SDL Trados studios: If you are fully into translation, you should really use this particular tool. It offers features like machine translation, terminology, software localization, and software features TM. Before you decide to purchase, you can try a free demo for 30 days. It is used by professionals and large agency so it is reasonably dependable.
- Fluency Now: Fluency Now professional is mostly used by freelancers. It offers proofreading services and other features that make translation flawless.
- The free dictionary: This combines thesaurus and encyclopedia in one. It contains idioms, expressions, acronyms, quotes, and words related to law, medicine and finance. It is available in multiple languages and can be used on iOS and Android devices. You never have to be left behind as the sections are regularly updated.
- MemoQ: With MemoQ, you can always recall past searches and use them again. There is a free demo for 45 days so check that out before you decide to make a purchase. MemoQ also has features that allow you to proofread, check spellings and correct words and expressions.
- Translators café: This allows you to communicate with translators all over the world, you get to ask questions and get answers to your translation issues. You can register for free and employ a translator at an affordable charge.
- Zanata: An efficient translation tool that allows content creators and bloggers convert and localize their content. There is a chat room for real-life conversation among Editors and you can easily make use of it on your browser without having to buy or download any app. It offers options so you can select the right interpretation that best expresses your point.
- SmartCAT: Using this tool offers you the ease of high quality and proficient translation. It offers translation from English to multiple languages and also creates a communication network between the translator, editor, and other contributors.
- Magic search: this searches TAUS, IETA, EUdict and word reference. You can also customize the searches and sources you would want to check. It also compares translation from different sources and allows you to compare and make choices that best fit your purpose.
- OmegaT: This is a free translation tool that allows users to use multiple tools simultaneously. It has an integral spell checker and can also be used with non-Latin alphabets.